An intuitive platform for marketers and HR professionals to create surveys for customers and employees
- Category Office Software
- Languages German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
SurveyMonkey is an online survey platform that allows users to create questionnaires, distribute them and utilize reporting tools to analyze trends. One of the most attractive aspects of this platform is the free version that allows small surveys of up to 10 questions with distribution to up to 100 people. However, free users won't have access to more advanced features that can incorporate complex logic branching questions. For the whole experience of all SurveyMonkey has to offer, there is a Premier subscription that costs $99 monthly.
With a straightforward user interface, many report that SurveyMonkey is convenient and provides easy-to-understand question-building functions. One of the features that make this platform user-friendly is the predictive technology incorporated into designing a survey. For example, when typing a question, SurveyMonkey is already hard at work predicting the type of responses desired. Another excellent option for users who need to create similar surveys, SurveyMonkey allows users to create additional questionnaires based on previous ones.
This platform can also simplify the respondent's experience with more interactive elements incorporated into the presentation. For example, SurveyMonkey can move users through the questions using a dynamic automatic scroll feature which isn't present in most other platforms. This functionality offers more options in addition to a list or one question per page format.
- Guided user process includes highlighted applicable choices throughout the survey design
- Templates make building surveys quick and easy
- Create surveys entirely from scratch with several customization options
- Robust analytical tools provide convenient insight into the reported data
- Lack of drag and drop functionality when editing answer options
- While Surveymonkey's guided approach is great for beginners, seasoned users may become frustrated
- Free account is feature limited, and the Premier subscription is quite pricey
- Editing an existing or live questionnaire can be challenging and needs improvement
- Question Types
- Survey Distribution
- Survey Builder
- Multilingual Surveys
- BI Tools Integration
- HQ Location
- San Mateo, CA
- Year Founded